Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Class of 2014

RDH BLING!!

Everybody Jump Jump!

Hailey finally cracked! We love you Hay bale!

To the class of 2014, I love all of you so much! Two years of Dental Hygiene school was such an amazing experience where I gained some lifetime friends and people I now consider family. Things got so busy after graduation getting into the world of being an RDH I often wished that we were all back together in school again:) I miss you all and I am working on the book which is turning out so cute!
To our mentors and now collegues, I think i speak for the whole class of 2014 when i say that this program was meant to be for each of us! You treated us like we were your family and gave us the best skills and education to take with us and soar. Mentors like you guys are what make good students be there best, especially when they are out in the field after school! Thank you for everything!
Love all of you, Holly

No comments: