Friday, May 9, 2014

Wrapping it up in clinic!

As our last day of clinic came I could not believe we had finally made it, very bittersweet! I am going to miss you ladies so much I could have not asked to be in class with a better group of women:) We have all grown so much since we came into the program and I am so proud of all of you! Our class rocks and I enjoyed clinic days with you guys, it was fun. Here are some pics from our last semester of dental hygiene school, ITS A GREAT DAY AT CSI!!! Love you all, Holly Jene 
Last day of clinic, just for you Harding, PEACE:) LOVE YA

4 daaaaaays!

Goof balls!

Thumbs up almost done:)


Dr. Cindy and that red pen!!!

Poor Wax bunny!! oh sorry chocolate! LOL

Representing DH!!!

Sierra you really do ROCK:)


Hey Hey Hay Bale!

Getting ready to work:)

Last Day of clinic!




2 comments:

Let's Rock said...

I can't believe we are done...Only a few more finals left and then we will be on our way. I have loved our journey and look forward to keeping these relationships we have established. I already miss everyone! LOVE YOU SISTERS!

csidentalhygiene said...

Relationships to cherish for a lifetime:)